Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Don't Put it Off til Tomorrow

Right now I am in Beauty college (for the second time) Only cause my cosmetology license expired 9 years ago. I should be done this April. I have been doing lots of hairstyles and want to show them to my friends and family by doing a blog. I love doing up-dos. Just give me a comb, some bobby pins and lots of hairspray LOL. I like to use flowers for a finishing touch. This blog is also one of my New Years resolutions. I have been putting this off for awhile. I have a lot of photos to share but not all in one day. This blogging thing is new to me so I hope I get better at it as I go along. My hubby and I have been married 13 years today. Just wanted to mention that. I will try to post regularly on this subject I love. 
This is one hairstyle but different views. She started out as a roller set and I just went from there.



1 comment:

  1. All riiiight! The blog is a great idea. Good luck with it. So far, I like your work. :)

    ReplyDelete